Kutztown University Radio has embarked in a new venture in 2019; beginning at the turn of the New Year, KUR’s daytime format has become ‘Radio for Pets’, easy listening radio for the relaxation of pets and their humans.
Pet health tips, animal news and the Humane Society Pet of the Week are featured hourly on KUR. Local pet owners can send in photos of their pets to be featured on KUR’s social media channels and possibly KUTV.
An improved playlist of more than 3,400 easy-going songs spanning seven decades will be featured as KUR’s Radio for Pets production.
Send your pet photos to email@example.com and KUR may feature the photos on its social media pages and KUTV. Be sure to include your pet’s name and where they’re listening from!
Make a resolution in 2019 for you and your pets to listen to KUR, where we play Billy Joel to Ed Sheeran and Frank Sinatra to Whitney Houston.
How to Listen
- Online: https://tunein.com/radio/KUR-s45175/
- On-campus at 1670 AM
- Locally on Service Electric or Hometown Utilicom Channels 24, 191, 266 and 524.
- Online around the world streaming at www.kutztown.edu/KUR
- On smart phones by downloading the “Tune-In” app and searching for Kutztown
- And on ANY phone, cell or landline, simply by dialing (563) 999-3101.