Game information including ticket prices, live coverage links, game information, dining and lodging suggestions, and other NCAA information can be found at www.KUBears.com/NCAAFootball18
|KU Students (w/ valid KU ID)||free*|
|Children Under 2 Years Old||free|
*KU Students will be admitted FREE with a valid KU ID, thanks to a sponsorship by the KU Athletics Department.
Note: While a parking rate of $5 will be charged for all vehicles at all lots, no tailgating lot fee will be charged.
For ticket information, call the Athletics Office during business hours, M-F 8:00 AM-4:30 PM, at 610-683-4094. Tickets can be purchased at the gate via cash or check (no credit cards).
Fans planning to tailgate, picnic, and bring an RV are recommended to view Kutztown University’s general guidelines on doing so (General Guidelines for Tailgating, Picnicking and Parking). The KU campus map is available here: https://www.kutztown.edu/
No backpacks will be allowed in the stadium. For special circumstances, bags will be subject to search at the gate.
Areas included in the above Tailgating Guidelines document to take note:
- Tailgating and picnicking are only approved for: (a) Parking Lot F6, and the practice football fields; (b) Parking Lots E 2; Parking Area B2 (c) (The grass area near Risley Hall).
- Tailgating hours are (3) hours before the start of the authorized event, halftime intermissions, and (1) hour following the conclusion of the sporting event.
- Tailgating must incorporate food into the activity. Non-alcoholic beverages must be provided at the event for those who do not wish to consume alcohol. It is further assumed that alcohol will be used in responsible and lawful ways.
- Only those individuals who are 21 years of age or older may possess, consume, transport, or store alcoholic beverages. No person or group shall provide alcoholic beverages to anyone less than 21 years of age.
- The following items are prohibited: liquor and spirits, beer kegs, party balls, multi-quart containers of beer, etc. Drinking games and all associated drinking paraphernalia are prohibited. All alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages must be in cans, plastic bottles, or containers made of Styrofoam, plastic, or a like substance. Glass beverage containers are prohibited.