Nolan O’Keefe of Sinking Spring has been named to the Deans’ List/Explore Center List of Distinguished Students at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln for the spring semester of the 2017-18 year.
O’Keefe, a junior mechanical engineering major, was named to the Dean’s List for the College of Engineering.
More than 4,800 students at Nebraska have been named to the Deans’ List for the spring semester.
Qualifications for the Deans’ List varies among the eight undergraduate colleges. Listed below are the minimum requirements for each entity and the name of its respective dean or director. All qualifying grade-point averages are based on a four-point scale and a minimum of 12 graded semester hours. Students can be on the Deans’ List for more than one college.
- College of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources, 3.75; Interim Dean Tiffany Heng-Moss.
- College of Architecture, top 10 percent of the students in the college; Dean Katherine S. Ankerson.
- College of Arts and Sciences, 3.7; Dean Joseph Francisco.
- College of Business, 3.6; Dean Kathy Farrell.
- College of Education and Human Sciences, 3.75; Interim Dean Beth Doll.
- College of Engineering, 3.5; Dean Lance C. Perez.
- College of Journalism and Mass Communications, 3.7; Interim Dean Amy Struthers.
- Hixson-Lied College of Fine and Performing Arts, 3.7; Dean Charles O’Connor.
- Explore Center for undeclared, pre-engineering, pre-health and pre-law students, 3.6; Senior Associate Vice Chancellor and Dean of Undergraduate Education Amy Goodburn.
For the full Deans’ List/Explore Center List of Distinguished Students, visit https://go.unl.edu/pw9a.