BETHLEHEM – More than 2,000 high-achieving students have been named to the Dean’s List for the spring semester at Northampton Community College.
Among them are:
- Asher Glynn, liberal arts, political science student of Bethel
- Jacob Shanley, automotive technology student of Douglassville
- Abigail Sihler, general studies student of Douglassville
- Christina Moore, general studies student of Mohrsville
- Hayley Kochel, general studies student of Reading
- Samantha Smith, funeral service education student of Reading
- Medayzha Steele, general studies student of Reading
- Noel Subervi, communication studies student of Reading
- Suzanne Zeek, liberal arts, psychology student of Shoemakersville
- Zachary Testerman, automotive technology student of Sinking Spring
- Kendra Mayers, general studies student of Wernersville
- Nadia Tallarico, dental hygiene student of West Lawn
The honor is reserved for students who have completed a minimum of 6 credits and achieved at least a 3.5 grade point average on a 4.0 scale in the spring 2018 semester.