Widener University announces spring 2018 dean’s list students
Widener University is proud to announce local students who achieved dean’s list status during the spring 2018 semester. More than 600 students were named to the spring 2018 dean’s list at Widener. The following local students made the list:
- Benjamin Schittler of Fleetwood, majoring in communication studies
- Jenna Schumacher of Fleetwood, majoring in psychology
- Ethan Newman of Fleetwood, majoring in biomedical engineering
- Abbie Smith of Shoemakersville, majoring in mechanical engineering
- Carter Compinski of Hamburg, majoring in civil engineering
- Samuel Smith of Wyomissing, majoring in civil engineering
- Olivia Weaver of Reading, majoring in civil engineering
- Cole Bryner of Wyomissing, majoring in computer science
- Matthew Perez of Reading, majoring in computer science
- Jared Peters of Reading, majoring in accounting
- Alexis Meals of Fleetwood, majoring in analytics
- Blake Devine of Reading, majoring in economics
- Annamarie Burns of Bernville, majoring in finance
- Zachary Wagner of Douglassville, majoring in finance
- Erin Doherty of Wernersville, majoring in management
- Samantha Bennethum of Wernersville, majoring in nursing
- Tyler Dorang of Douglassville, majoring in nursing
- Matthew Lambert of Douglassville, majoring in nursing
- Hannah Moyer of Douglassville, majoring in nursing
- Colleen Russo of Reading, majoring in nursing
- Gianna Viola of Douglassville, majoring in nursing
The dean’s list recognizes full-time students who earned a grade point average of 3.50 and above for the semester.
Autumn Schiefer of Bernville named to dean’s list at Wilkes University
Wilkes University Provost Dr. Anne Skleder announced the dean’s list for the spring 2018 semester. To be named to the dean’s list, Autumn Schiefer of Bernville obtained a minimum 3.5 grade point average and carried at least 12 credits.
Bloomsburg University announces spring 2018 commencement list
Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania congratulates the more than 1,500 students who received their academic degrees on May 12, 2018
- Makenzie Biddle of Sinking Spring
- Lauren Blood of Reading
- Brett Brugger of Topton
- Kyle Flannery of Blandon
- Lauren Fuerst of Leesport
- Jane Harris of Leesport
- Chanice Little of West Reading
- Tatum Mack of Bethel
- Samantha Maloof of Wyomissing
- Sydney Nies of Reading, Pa
- Carleen Paulson of Bernville
- Hannah Sauls of West Lawn
- Lukas Slezak of Blandon
- Sorcha Smith of Birdsboro
- Jena Spillane of Sinking Spring
- Lynsie Stofflet of Bally
- Andrew Templin of Douglassville
- Gabriel Velazquez of Oley
- Joseph Waack of Leesport
- Logan Winchester of Reading
- Katlyn Wise of Reading
- Allison Witman of Fleetwood
Elizabeth Chemey of Reading recognized on Georgia Southern University’s Spring 2018 Dean’s List
Georgia Southern University recently recognized approximately 2,600 students for excellence in academics on the Spring 2018 Dean’s List.
Elizabeth Chemey of Reading (19606) has been named to the list for excellence in academics. To be eligible for the Dean’s List, a student must have at least a 3.5 grade point average and carry a minimum of 12 hours for the semester.
Seton Hall University announces spring 2018 dean’s list
Seton Hall University is pleased to announce the following students who qualified for Spring 2018 Dean’s list and to congratulate them for their outstanding academic achievements.
- Mansimran Anand of Reading
- Brady Hayes of Douglassville
7/25/2018 | Women’s Basketball
KUTZTOWN – The Kutztown University women’s basketball team welcomes four new additions to its program – three freshmen and one transfer – as part of its 2018 recruiting class.
The Golden Bears are coming off their fifth playoff appearance in the last six years.
KU won 18 games, won a playoff game and advanced to the conference quarterfinals. KU brought in seven newcomers last year, so this year’s class will add onto the youth movement and continue the process of building a winning culture.
“We are excited to welcome this year’s recruiting class into our program,” head coach Janet Maloufsaid. “We return four starters and a sophomore class that made significant contributions as freshmen last year, so we look to this year’s class to develop and continue to get acclimated to college basketball. This
Continue reading “Women’s Basketball Announces 2018 Recruiting Class”
Grand Slam Sunday: Community Ball Game
Do you like dogs, beer and baseball? Well, then, we’ve got a fun outing for you. Join us from noon to 5 p.m. Sunday, Aug. 5, for Grand Slam Sunday: Community Ball Game sponsored by our friends at QVC with 100 percent of the proceeds benefiting the Humane League of Lancaster County.
We are excited to partner with the teams at QVC and the Lancaster Barnstormers to bring you an MVP game day experience at Clipper Magazine Stadium.
The stadium is located at 650 N. Prince St., Lancaster.
Jonathan S. Kim Named to Colby’s Highly Selective Dean’s List
Jonathan S. Kim of Reading was recently named to the highly selective Dean’s List at Colby College in Waterville, Maine, for outstanding academic achievement during the spring semester of the 2017-18 academic year. Kim is one of 438 Colby students-or 23 percent of the qualified student body-to qualify for the Dean’s List last semester.
Kim, a member of the Class of 2021, attended Exeter Township Senior High School and is the son of Joshua and Chung Kim of Reading. Kim earned a semester grade point average of 3.75 or higher last fall to be included on Colby’s highly selective Dean’s List. He majored in psychology with a neuroscience concentration.
Students names to Dean’s List at Grove City College
The following students were named to the Dean’s List for the Spring 2018 semester at Grove City College
Hannah Spatz, a sophomore English major at Grove City College, has been named to the Dean’s List with Distinction for the Spring 2018 semester. Hannah is a 2016 graduate of West Mont Christian Academy and is the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Jeffrey Spatz (Kelly) from Oley.
Naomi Shrom-Kuc, a freshman PreK-4 Elementary Education major at Grove City College, has been named to the Dean’s List with Distinction for the Spring 2018 semester. Naomi is a 2017 graduate of The Kings Academy and is the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Glenn Shrom (Geraldine) from Shartlesville.
Sonja Kiefer, a junior Communication Studies major at Grove City College, has been named to the Dean’s List with High Distinction for the Spring 2018 semester. Sonja is a 2015 graduate of Wilson High School and is the daughter of Dr. and Mrs. Keith Kiefer (Laura) from Sinking Spring.
Julia Kate Brackbill, a sophomore History major at Grove City College, has been named to the Dean’s List with Distinction for the Spring 2018 semester. Julia Kate is a 2016 graduate of Wyomissing Area High School and is the daughter of Dr. and Dr. Robert Brackbill Jr. (Elizabeth) from Wyomissing.